To navigate to the Export Notes page, click your account profile in the top right corner of the screen and select it from the drop down menu, as shown below.
On this page, you'll notice some things:
(1) New Notes section. Notes you haven't exported yet will be listed in this tab.
(2) Previously Exported Notes section. Notes that you have already exported will be listed in this tab.
(3) Export All button. This button at the bottom center of your screen will export all your new notes into one .zip file.
(4) Mark note as exported button. This will manually mark the note as 'exported' and move it to the Previously Exported Notes tab.
(5) Copy entire note button. This will copy the contents of your note in its S-O-A-P sections as plain text, which you can paste wherever you wish.
(6) Download note as PDF button. This will export the note as a PDF and then move the note to the Previously Exported Notes tab.
(7) Export note via email button. This will prompt you to email the note to an email address that you can enter. The note will then be moved to the Previously Exported Notes tab.
(8) Copy text button. This will copy the text in any note of the selected section of the individual S-O-A-P, which you can then paste wherever you wish.
Once a note has been exported, it will be relocated to the Previously Exported Notes section. You may also export all the notes in this section if you wish.